“Be the parent today that you want your kids to remember tomorrow”.
Child up bringing is a process that goes on from infancy to adulthood, it involves promoting and supporting the physical, social, financial, emotional and intellectual developments. From talking and reading to infants to inculcate values in a child, parents play a vital role in the life of a child.
Parents are guides, teachers, protectors and providers to their children playing so many roles at the same time can be both wonderful as well as challenging.
The key to a healthy connection between a parents and a child is proper communication sharing and leistering to a child’s needs require a patient ear and a mind that wishes to understand what they wish to convey.
In order to foster the growth of a child in a healthy manner in all aspects, the parents should spend. Quality time with their children.
· Play with them.
· Read books together and visit library to help him/her to choose books.
· Appreciate their good work and correct follies in a friendly manner.
· Play computer games as well as use computer as a medium of education.
· Encourage co curricular activities: Dance, painting, singing, making models and find his/her talent in a particular sphere.
· Visit places of interest for educational purposes as well as fool recreation.
· Regularly help the child in his academics use internet to become more informative.
· Doing sports and physical activities with the children.
· Helping him/her to communicate with the outer world.
· Respect his/her opinion and speak to him/her politely, to make him learn the proper way of interaction.