The most prominent thing which all school-goers’ children hate is accomplishing their homework on time. The reason is quite obvious because it is a monotonous job and as children, they don’t like to do their homework on a regular basis as it requires hours to complete their homework. While coming back from school your child has lunch and after an hour he goes to play and after coming back he has to sit with a regular task- Homework. The reason why most of the student hates homework is that they don’t find this activity interesting and completing homework is quite a daunting task. Most of the children try to find various reasons to avoid doing their homework, thus it also becomes a difficult task for parents to get the homework done from their child as it is a very important task to accomplish.
So if you are a parent whose child goes to an English medium school and you are facing trouble in getting the homework done by your child then this article is for you as here you will get the solution for your problem as I am going to reveal best tricks to overcome the homework complication through the following steps:
- Presence: The first and foremost thing a parent should understand that they can’t force their child to do their school homework as it develops a negative attitude in your child mind towards homework and he starts disliking this activity. The alternative way is to be available near your child while he is doing his school task, not to direct, scold or help him in his homework rather encourage him in committing the task of his own though he commits mistakes, thus this will boost his confidence and he will develop the art of finishing the homework by himself thus making him responsible for his task.
- Give a Break: The next thing you can do is breaking the time of your child’s homework that if he has a project which requires a couple of hours to complete then give him a break of 15 min after an interval supposes after an hour. This will increase productivity.
- Consistent: Schedule study time for your kid as he will be habituated with that period thus it will increase his productivity as he will plan his day according to the time allotted to it.
- Distractions: Keep your child away from noise coming out from the tv or music system, keep away mobile phones and give him a soundproof environment so that he could concentrate on his studies.
- Compliment: If your child successfully completes his task or won an award in his school for taking part in any activity then as a parent praise your child efforts it will increase his interest in his studies.
- Favorable Environment: Create a nice ambiance for your child so that he could concentrate on his study, the best method is creating a study room where all the necessary items should be available for your child so that he does his task regularly.
Thus if you follow all the above steps then you will be able to get the homework done from your child.